Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome to Week 3 (still 186lbs)

Did you ever feel defeated and victorious at the same time. That was this past week. Between getting behind on my online Bible study and not losing or gaining anything. I had feels of condemnation and defeat, but God open some doors that I wasn't expecting...and showed my hope that I see for everyone else and thought would never happen for me.

This past week may have been a physical defeat, but personally, emotionally, spiritually, relationally...there was much victory!!!

Personal/Relational: There is so much power in reconnecting with people. Listening to people stories and seeing how they have grown and knowing that God let you have an ounce to do with it... It's so powerful and so cool. It's even cooler when you think that you know what you doing by making yourself so busy that "nothing/no one" could possibly make you turn and look and be like "look who is that fine man".... yep that happened in the past week too. I've never been this blessed. Though my country man is making me wait...((and yes though of you who know me know that it's killing me...)) its awesome to see that 1.)Chivalry is NOT dead!! 2.) There are good ones out there. 3.) And that are men that still have it in them to be the leaders and know their god-given place. I'm so lucky and so blessed.

Emotional: Think positive, surround yourself with positive thing and you will become positive and crave positive. There is a confidence springing up inside of me that I haven't not seen in a while. And I'm soooo glad that she is coming back... :) Having a real smile all the time has been super nice too.

Spiritual: I'm re-learning what it means to be diligent in all things. Maintain money has always been a hard things for me, but God is teaching/showing me that yes if you are faithful in the little things, then He will show you have to be faithful with the much that is to come. And let me tell you...its been great to see things double! Paying bills a week before they are due, having "extras" ((but i can't wait for them to be extras...hahaha)) and just being responsible... And yet again even with Him things are more than possible... :)


Pressing through and pressing on is possible. There is power in reconnection. One just has to be still, and wait... He'll come when you lets expect Him... :)

until next time...