Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome to Week 2... (186lbs)

Wooohooo, -3lbs for pounds for me! It has been a victorious week and I feel great. It probably would have been more, but it is still winter here...aka: It will be freezing cold here and my butt is not going outside in this freezing-ness... ;)

But this past Monday, I went to Zumba...and loved it. This Monday, I may join the group. I figured if anything, I definitely would not be bored!! I had a TON of fun and it will definitely help me stay active even before spring-time. Other than that, I've added a good breakfast back into my day, taking a multi-vitamin (for some of the vitamins that I'm lacking), bringing my own lunch to nannying or Pizza Hut, and eating salad/soup or sandwiches and loading up on veggies as much as possible has defiantly helped in this losing weight process. :) I'm also back to encouraging my TEA addiction!!!! Yep, its true :) And also notice that I didn't say I've stopped eating or that I'm starving myself... I LOVE FOOD!!! Substituting things and moderation is key. :)

Other than that, I have added "the Lord" to my diet. Yep, that's right I've let Him get involved. In this devotional that I've been going through it has really be been making me think, not only what I tend to overeat at times (or just not eat at all)...but it really makes me think of the REAL root of my eating problem and unnecessary weight gain truly is. What I have learned in this past week has really surprised me too.

For example:

1.) Comfort-food is never good for you. It's a form of bondage and if one is not careful it may totally ruin ones life!!

2.) What REALLY motivates you to lose weight maybe the one thing that keeps you from losing weight!!

There is so much more that I would love to share but I'm really not ready to. Its only the beginning of this life-changing process. ((55 days to go...)) A process that will bring healing and restoration. One that will acknowledged the fact that there is STILL hope, not just for deliverance for me inner-woman, but a victorious, beautiful looking outer-woman. I can't wait to see what God does with me.

until next week...


PS: Thanks Crystal for showing me that site. It has been a blessing:)