Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome to Week 5 (182lbs and I'm surprised it wasn't higher)

O what a week...

Hours get cut all around: Little in babysitting. Little at Pizza Hut. Which ment WAY to much time to think and do nothing except for plan, prepare, pout, fool around on my computer, have frustrating conversations with God, and just try to keep myself for crying.

I'm one of those people who gains weight when stressed... Even though that may have been the case, there was no need to turn to comfort food (b/c I didn't want it) and no need to get angry at myself b/c the situations were out of my control...

This is a totally new leaf and a MAJOR answer to prayer.

For so long I've been shown the wrong way to handle my emotions. Bottling things up and keeping/holding it all in is so not healthy. Even though I am a very emotional person, I tend to show my feelings in the wrong way also... Lately God has put people in my life that have help me keep my emotions in check. I'm so blessed to have the best girl friends that I do. If it weren't for my 3 best girls, I would probably 1.) Be alot heavier/alot more stressed!! 2.) Be a royal-hot-mess... 3.) Be alot more upset with the way things are panning out than I should be.

So over all life is still FULL even though the cup is almost empty...hahaha Shout outs to Alyssa, Tabby, and Elisha, you girls are the greatest gift I could ever ask God for. Thank you for keeping my perspective in check, giving me stupid/histarical things to laugh at. Thank you for all the texts and picture messages, late phone calls and facebook chats... Lifesavers and incredible blessing... I'm so blessed and so lucky. And Miss you all terribly :) Thanks again for everything.

until next week...

ps: Goal next week: Break 180!! More hours/new job!! Running over cup... :)