Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to Week 4 (183lbs)

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone...♥♥

And yes despite the wonderful meal that I had this weekend, I still managed to lose 3lbs!!! And the winter tire is beginning to deflate...Wooooohooooo :)

This past week was a hard one. Being called the "n" twice and still working on not letting the shallowness and hurtful words of other effect me, I learned something new about me. This may sound mean and heartless, but the power to delete and block and just say no has been a thrill for me.

Trying something is always hard, but I believe it will help in the long run. I know we live in a world where change happends on a daily basic, but I hope that this newest change sticks. And that things will become even better.

Thats all for this week. Hopefully I'll be down to 180lbs by next week!!! If not, at least i'll be on step closer. I love how great and beautiful I feel.

Until next time...♥