Friday, February 26, 2010

Changes (while the ground is no where to be found...)

What a turn around...

Since the beginning of this year, things have been constantly changing. Somethings are great. Somethings are not so great. But overall it's helping me become better and an even greater individual.

Living life is one things, but living it to the FULLEST, now that's another thing. Trying to figure out what direction my life is taking. Figuring out 1.) Should I make roots where I am or Should I be a nomad until future plans are set? 2.) Do I want to be self-employed and push myself or do I want to see how far I can get working for "The Man" (whoever the heck he is...) 3.) What in the world does God want me to do here??? And why the heck would He want to use me?? 4.) Do I want to rent a house or rent an apartment?? 5.) Where do I go from here?

So many decisions, so many things that I have to think about, so many things that I need to face...but I'm kinda scared too. Really scared to...

Changes are always good. Changes are situations that make you realize what you are really made of. Some changes make you face your worst fear, yet some encourage you and make you realize that you are great and dangerous...and the world better recognize...((ahahaha)) But over all, change makes you cling to the fact that God has a purpose for your life. He hasn't forgotten about ya. He just wants you closer to Him, in an even deeper relationship... :)

So yes, welcome to my changes. Who knows whats in store. All I do know is that these changes are going to make me a much better person, and who knows maybe I'll be happier or even better, a little wiser... hahaha. Who knows...



until next time... :D