Sunday, January 10, 2010

Changes

I have never been one to hate change. Being flexible and just dealing with the different fires that seem to surround me, have been a part of everyday life... Until today:)

Today is an important day for me, and probably will be for the rest of my life. You see until this post things just seem to be "too dysfunctional, disoriented". Yes, with plan and purpose of course, but I've just dealt with it for so long b/c I've feared me own emotions. I've been told for soooo long that "this is God way" or "just trust Him he'll see you through" or "this has just happened to you b/c of the true character that you lack" or all the other non-sense that religious people say to each other without thinking... That I've truly have forgotten what life really was about, and who I was truly living for.

January 10, 2010: I broke my non-church streak. Not that not going to church was wrong. I just felt the need to go. God is always challenging us to be more like Him. Bringing us from glory to glory to glory. To a place that is higher and a blessing to others. Though my "glory to glory" always seem like I'm going into fire after fire... God forever longs for me to be like Him and longs for that deeper relationship with him. Changes are soooo necessary for this life.

As the year 2010 proceeds, I'm hoping and believing for new things, new fires, new direction, new love and new changes. Even though my resolutions are reasonable and have failed at a couple already....hahaha, I'm so looking forward to RIVERS and MUCH FRUIT in this desert that I am in. I'm so blessed to know that this desert will be GREEN, LUSCIOUS PASTURE...and hopeful sooner that I could ever imagin.

Thats all for now. Until next time. :D