Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Final Decisions :)

Hahahahaha... It's funny that I'm calling this "Final Decisions" since I feel like I change my mind more than the average women. :D But I have finally found the "guts" to take the risks to make my dreams come true. And for once the combination of faith, hope and excitement are indescribable...

So what are these "Final Decisions" you might ask?!?!?!?

1. School
2. Job Change
3. Date for moving

School: I have been back and forth between Community School and transfering to University. (4-5 years altogether) Or go to school online (2 years altogether). Now just with timing along the decision maybe obvious, but I wanted it to be right. I feel like I've wasted enough time, but despite that feeling I wanted it to be right choice. So this Sept 4, 2010; I start my Christian Counseling Degree at Light University. It's based in VA. I would so love to be there, but that a big move that I can't do...yet :) So I'm going online. This allows me to have a job change and back into gear for the next step.

Job Change: This should be no surprise to anyone! I feel like every time something comes around I am changing jobs but being as strong willed and stubborn as I am... I need a lot of tough options before I can make FINALLY figure out the right fit. Anyways, I'm going to be a Camp Counselor @ Camp Hollis this summer and hopefully the following summer. And in the Fall... who really knows.... At this point, I'm praying for a HUGE open door that will allow me to go back to school online and is more than 30+ hours a week... :) I'm hoping/praying for something that more towards the line of counseling but who knows... God, let your will be done ;)

The Big Move: California... HERE I COME!!! Yes, I'm really moving! I'm scared "crap-less", but I'm so ready to start making my dreams come true. :) The open visions and daydreams alike. I see it ahhhhhhhhhhh things are coming together!!! heheheheh I've been waiting for a long time. As of today it's I have:




and I know that when you start counting down things it makes time go slower but I'm really praying that time flys... :)



The funny thing about "Final Decisions" is that they've always been final. God knew even before today that I would be a gitty little girl writing out this blog, getting super excited about the dreams that He has for me. I guess it just took going through many fires for me to realize that I am the right person for these dream. That I can to all things in Him who definately is my strength. And nothing not even our deepest fear can stop us from becoming who we truely are in Christ... Unless we choose to do so... :O



"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us . . . And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ---- Quote by Nelson Mandela ----


until next time...