Wednesday, May 19, 2010

38 days...and Counting!!!

hahaha...
it's really funny how that works...
Countdowns, I mean...


You get so super excited that something is about to happen or some HUGE event that you've been planning for months is FINALLY here or just an certian event that you know is going to your life is FINALLY COMING... ((hahahahah )) HOWEVER, even thought you are super excited, on tends to shoot themselves in the foot, bc even though you are counting down and wait, you just made time go slower; at some point you may have even stopped it!!! I hate it when that happends.Though change is happening all the time, I never really stop to think about that "stand-still" part...

(until about a week ago, when I had the same conversation 5x, with 5 different people...)


Now usually events like this don't ever happen. I mean having the same convo with the 5 different people, who don't know each other from Adam...and me just being dumbfounded that 1.) These convesations are happening. 2.) I've bottled in emotion, b/c I didn't think that it was "right" for me to feel the things that I have been feeling... 3.) It's been soooo long since I've acknowledge the fact that these gifts, feelings, desires, and dreams; where even there... 4) and DUH, why did it take me so freakin' long? ;)

((This wall that I keep running into, just cracked... I think :] ))


So, with that said... Camp Hollis is in 38 days! My 25th Birthday is in 2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days! Moving Day is 3 months (Lord, willing!) and 1 year, 1 week, and 5 days until TBA is FINALLIZED! There is alot of work to be done, and even though Rome wasn't built in a day... I know I don't have time to waste!!! This next couple of months should be very interesting... :P

((Lets see what God does... :] ))


Until next time...