Friday, September 3, 2010

10 piggies, 10 toes...

Yesterday and the day before I reached a new level of love that I have never experienced before!! Thats right. I saw and heard my baby!! It was amazing how anxious I was to hear the heartbeat, but when I did it was LOUD and CLEAR. And oddly enough it was what I needed. When I was done with my appointment on Tuesday, they asked me if I wanted to see the baby... I was like "You can show me?!?!?" Duh... and the Dr. laughed and told me yes.

Seeing my munchkin hanging upside-down just hanging out like all was well in the world was great!! See that little lite ((indicating the heartbeat)) going superfast and hearing it just as strong as the day before was breath-taking!!

So far everything is going "PERFECT" ((in the words of my mid-wife))!! And I'm so thankful, blessed and so much more. God's given me one baby!! One more lil someone to love on... <3