Saturday, August 14, 2010

I choose LIFE...

So it's funny how you make promises to yourself and than life throws you a certian chain of events and you realize that you just got to do the best you can with what you have been instilled with and what you learned on your own and hope for the best. 2 weeks ago today my life changed FOREVER... Thats right. I'm pregnant! And sometime around March 20th, 2011... I'll be a momma. :) And though things may not seem to be in the "right order" this kid has got to be something special...

Today as I was hanging out with my boys and telling different people the news, and it dawned on me... OMG, this is so natural... What am I doing? :) And how the heck did I get here? :P At this point I'm laughing histerically!!! Brodey, turns and looks with me and asks "What are you laughing at?!" I just looked up at the ceiling, and put my hand on my stomach and said with a huge chessy grin on my face..."I'm gonna be a Momma! There's no turning back!!" Than did Caleb (Brodey's 2yr old) come up to me and said..."You're gonna be the best!!" Tears of joy ran down my face today as my boys left my apartment. I can't put into words how great it was to see them/have them there. It felt to natural and sur-real.

So yes, I choose LIFE. Be that as it may. Hate me, love me, judge me, do whatever! But I chose to REJOICE and CELEBRATE this life. As he or she grows and as I get fatter...hahaha I will rejoice and celebrate and keep smiling... <3