Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sleepless Nights...


14 days until CAMP, about 70 days until I move into my apartment, get a new car/sell the old car, and find out if I get the job that I am "perfectly-made" for...lol So much to do, not enough hours in the days... :)

I can't put my finger on it just yet but I have a really great feeling that this summer is going to be so special one!!! Not in the sence that I'm going to anything extreme, but in the sence that I'm going to get to discover a new fascet of myself, old passions are going to explode, and that everything is going to be ok...more than ok ;) Peace like this has not passed me by, in such a long time.

Despite my lack of sleep, encougragement-time, working out-time, energy and lack of faith in myself to become all that I was made to be... I'm so thankful! I'm so loved, blessed and and awe that my Abba would make a way for me, and his YET to leave me... I know that rest is on the way...so for now I carry on. Continusly moving forward. Things can on get better from here. After all Camp is only 14 days away, but until then I'm going to try to get some good nights sleep.... b/c God only knows once camps starts so do even more sleepless....HAHAHA

xoxox <3